Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Here We Go Again...

So I'm pregnant again. The first day of my last period was 3/23/2013, making my due date 12/28/2013. Looks like we'll be having a Christmas baby!! This makes me about 4 weeks pregnant right now, even though we conceived about three weeks ago (on April 5) and I've only known that I'm pregnant for three days now. The symptoms are starting to show. I've had a few very slight waves of nausea, although i fully anticipate that these will only get worse over the next few weeks. today my boobs started to hurt a little bit. and my belly is starting to get bigger and flabbier. it's hard to tell whether my belly is getting big because of the pregnancy or because I'm just getting fat. lets hope its the pregnancy and not fat. I gained a lot of weight in the first pregnancy and thank God I was able to lose most of it. but I don't think I'll be so lucky the second time around. my metabolism is not as high as it used to be and if I gain this much weight this time, it'll probably be a lot harder to lose it this go around. we shall see.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...