Sunday, May 5, 2013

6 weeks 1 day - Sicko

I'm sitting in the San Diego airport commuter terminal waiting for my flight to LA, where I week then take a plane to Austin, TX. I feel sooooooooo blah. I've been feeling this easy for the last couple of days. All those darn hormones peaking in my body. Each day it's gotten worse. So far today had been the worst. Constantly feeling like throwing up, and then superhungry, and then too full, and then nauseated again...it's a vicious cycle. So bad that I've caved and already called Travis to warn him about it. He sounded pretty happy for me  and hopefully hell be sympathetic to my feeling icky  and cranky and help me out if I need to bail back to the hotel early. I'm pretty worried about how I'm going to make it over the next two weeks with all this traveling. I've pulled out all of the stops for this trip. I've got gum, candy, ginger candy, Tums...I even went so far as to get so sea bands on the way here. They seemed to help last time I was pregnant, at least a little. Arrrgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...