Friday, May 24, 2013

8 Weeks, 6 Days - Jelly bean #2

Here is jelly bean #2! We had a great appointment today. Everything looks nice and healthy. I have Dr.  Dilauro this time.  I'd seen her before when  I was pregnant with Audrey, when I had experienced some bleeding...she seems pretty nice.  She's not  as outgoing or over-the-top  as Dr. Block, but she's very calm.  

I know this seems like a silly thing to say, but when I saw this image,  the first thing  I thought was, "Wow, this  jelly bean looks different from Audrey!" Well, duh, it is a different baby (and a different machine).  

As usual, seeing the little jelly bean in these makes this whole pregnancy seem more real.  I don't  look pregnant.  I feel sick from time to time, but other than that, no one can tell.  There is  a lot in store for us, and it'll be interesting to see how this pregnancy pans out.  It's kind of weird starting all over again, but having been through it once already, it also feels a lot less mysterious, and I feel  much more prepared!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...